We have developed the only approved by Oracle NetSuite localization packages for Bulgaria and Romania
NetSuite Bulgaria Localization
BTS One is the only approved by Oracle NetSuite SDN (SuiteCloud Developer Network) partner for NetSuite Bulgarian VAT Localisation Bundle. The Bulgarian VAT bundle is easy integration for Bulgarian customers planning to use NetSuite. It does everything from VAT to Service.
For global companies with Bulgarian subsidiaries to be able to fully exploit the financial aspects of NetSuite within their organization, it is essential to have the Bulgarian Local reporting Bundle. (NetSuite Bulgaria Localization Full description)
- Bundle Includes all customization related to the BG VAT reporting
- Multi-book compatible
- BG Sales and Purchase Records
- BG Protocol Number Generator and handling for both sales and purchases
- BG VAT declaration reporting
- VIES Outputs – Addition of output to Authorities File
- Exports for Sales and Purchase records and VAT declaration for upload to local authorities
- BG ‘In words’ Scripting for displaying invoice amount in words, in Cyrillic and from any currency in BGN
NetSuite Romania Localization
BTS One is the only approved by Oracle NetSuite SDN (SuiteCloud Developer Network) partner for NetSuite Romania VAT Localisation Bundle. The BTS’ ‘VAT Localisation bundle for Romania’ ensures you can run your business on NetSuite and create your VAT – related reports from there.
It is designed and approved to work specifically for the NetSuite application. (NetSuite Romania Localization Full description).
- Automated reporting for Romanian VAT Declaration ‘D394’ – xml file format.
- Automated reporting for Romanian VAT Declaration ‘D300’ – xml file format.
- Automated reporting for Romanian VAT Declaration ‘D390’ – xml file format.
- Multi-book compatible
NetSuite Romania SAF-T Declaration
Romania SAF-T Declaration is becoming obligatory for the companies in Romania since 2022.
NetSuite Romania SAF-T declaration developed by BTS One is based on an international standards and is used for electronic exchange of accounting data from organizations to national tax authorities.
The BTS One Romania SAF-T for NetSuite SuiteApp allows the NetSuite users to generate the complete report directly from NetSuite.
- No connectors, integrations or exctracts and work in external systems are needed – all is built within the system and works with the database directly.
- The reports can be run multiple/unlimited number of times, directly from NetSuite.
- The solution automatically maintains the master data and transaction records in order to classify them correctly for their representation in the respective sections of the SAF-T Report.
Integration with Bulgarian National Bank and /or National Bank of Romania
Daily integration to the National Bank of Romania for update of the exchange rates of the RON currency against all traded by RNB currencies – in NetSuite.
- Integration with Bulgarian National Bank and /or National Bank of Romania for automatic updates of the BGN and RON currency exchange rates against various currencies, traded by the two banks, once a day in a time of the day preferred by the client.
- This integration can run together with the standard NetSuite’s integration feature that ensures the daily exchange rates for your other currencies, while the integration with Bulgarian National Bank and /or National Bank of Romania ensures the exchange rates only for the BGN and RON and also only against currencies pointed by you.
Multi-Column Trial Balance
Multiple column trial balance with starting balance, turnover for the period, ending balance per GL account, with export in Microsoft Excel.
The results can be grouped per class and sub-class according to the Chart of Account structure.
- Multiple column trial balance with starting balance, turnover for the period, ending balance per GL account.
- Recognizable layout where the Starting balance,Turnover and Ending Balance are all presented in horizontal view.
- The results can be grouped per class and sub-class according to the Local Chart of Account structure of the company.
- The report is provided in excel from where it can be used for additional reporting and computations/comparisons to other NetSuite reports.
NetSuite Romania E-Invoice
Romania Е-Invoice/ Romania E-factura solution will be mandatory for all companies in Romania who are selling B2B – starting with 2024.
Romania E-Invoice developed by BTS One allows you to generate and send the XML files of your invoices directly from NetSuite to ANAF. The product is based on the PEPPOL’s digital language but is made to fit the NetSuite and Romania standards.
DHL Integration Solutions are online web services integration capabilities that provides DHL’s service availability, transit times, rates, shipment and courier pickup booking.
Using DHL’s Integration Solutions, customers can incorporate DHL shipping functionality into their websites, customer service applications or order processing systems.
- Check the best shipping method that suits your needs.
- Shipping data validation
- Print labels when posting
- Pickup service
- Track your shipment