Why Do You Need Romania E-Factura/ Romania E- Invoice?
If you are running a Romania-based business in Oracle NetSuite and have B2B customers, starting with 2024 you will need to transmit your customer’s e-invoices to ANAF in a special XML format. Our product allows Oracle NetSuite users with Romania-based subsidiaries to create these XML files directly into the NetSuite’s application and to send them through manual input by a user or on a scheduled basis, automatically.
The product is built directly within NetSuite and doesn’t require exports into external applications and conversions of the data into special formats.
What are the benefits of E-Invoice?
The product allows:
– creation of the e-invoice XML files,
– validations of the generated XML files – both internal and external (through the API of ANAF),
– sending the files to your SPV
– converting the XML file into PDF (through the API of ANAF) and recording the PDF into NetSuite.
– once you set your customers correctly, and the initial setup of the product is performed, the sending of the files to your SPV within ANAF can be fully automated.
– the user only needs to track statistics for sent e-invoices to ensure that all sent files are accepted by the SPV.